Mount Pleasant West Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Mount Pleasant West

Mount Pleasant West Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 686 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 5 Mount Pleasant West townhouses for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Mount Pleasant West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Mount Pleasant West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (53%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Mount Pleasant West rentals (47%). If you're looking for Mount Pleasant West apartments for rent or Mount Pleasant West house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 43 condos for sale in Mount Pleasant West. Considering more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Mount Pleasant West too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Mount Pleasant East real estate or homes for sale in Yonge Eglinton. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

toronto
mount-pleasant-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.