Mount Pleasant West Condos, Toronto

45 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 45

Mount Pleasant West Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2557 Toronto condos for sale and 43 Mount Pleasant West condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Toronto are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Mount Pleasant West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Mount Pleasant West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (53%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Mount Pleasant West rentals (47%). If you're looking for Mount Pleasant West apartments for rent or Mount Pleasant West house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent in Toronto, we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Mount Pleasant West townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Mount Pleasant West too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Mount Pleasant East real estate or homes for sale in Yonge Eglinton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
toronto
mount-pleasant-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.