Markland Wood Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Markland Wood

Markland Wood Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 total listed townhouses (Toronto) and 1 Markland Wood townhouses for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Toronto) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Markland Wood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Markland Wood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (74%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Markland Wood rentals (26%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Markland Wood. Considering more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Markland Wood too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Eringate Centennial West Deane real estate or homes for sale in Etobicoke West Mall. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
toronto
markland-wood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.