Humbermede Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $799,000 to $799,000
  • $799,000 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Humbermede

Humbermede Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 414 Toronto townhouses and 1 Humbermede townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Humbermede MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Humbermede, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (61%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Humbermede rentals (39%). If you're looking for Humbermede apartments for rent or Humbermede house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Humbermede. Want something more substantial? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Humbermede too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Humber Summit real estate or homes for sale in Humberlea Pelmo Park W5. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.