Clairlea Birchmount Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Clairlea Birchmount

Clairlea Birchmount Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 554 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 4 Clairlea-Birchmount townhouses listed, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Clairlea-Birchmount MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Clairlea-Birchmount, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (52%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Clairlea-Birchmount rentals (48%). If you're looking for Clairlea-Birchmount apartments for rent or Clairlea-Birchmount house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Clairlea-Birchmount. Want more square footage? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Clairlea-Birchmount too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Kennedy Park real estate or homes for sale in East York. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
toronto
clairlea-birchmount
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.