Briar Hill Belgravia Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Briar Hill Belgravia

Briar Hill Belgravia Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 3 Briar Hill-Belgravia townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Briar Hill-Belgravia MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Briar Hill-Belgravia, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (51%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Briar Hill-Belgravia rentals (49%). If you're looking for Briar Hill-Belgravia apartments for rent or Briar Hill-Belgravia house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Briar Hill-Belgravia. Considering more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Briar Hill-Belgravia too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Forest Hill North real estate or homes for sale in Willowdale West. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
toronto
briar-hill-belgravia
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.