Black Creek Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Black Creek

Black Creek Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2953 condos for sale (Toronto) and 14 Black Creek condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Black Creek MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Black Creek, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (58%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Black Creek rentals (42%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Black Creek townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Black Creek too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Glenfield Jane Heights real estate or homes for sale in York University Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate agents to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
toronto
black-creek
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.