Bendale Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Bendale

Bendale Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 519 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 2 Bendale townhouses for sale, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bendale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Bendale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (66%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Bendale rentals (34%). If you're looking for Bendale apartments for rent or Bendale house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 34 condos for sale in Bendale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 28 houses for sale in Bendale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Woburn real estate or homes for sale in Morningside. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
toronto
bendale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.