Bendale Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 29
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Bendale

Bendale Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 3232 condos for sale in Toronto and 32 Bendale condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bendale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Bendale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (66%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Bendale rentals (34%). If you're looking for Bendale apartments for rent or Bendale house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Bendale townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Bendale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Woburn real estate or homes for sale in Morningside. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
toronto
bendale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.