Whalley Townhouses, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 26
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. Whalley

Whalley Townhouses for Sale, Surrey

With 799 townhouses for sale in Surrey and 28 Whalley townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Surrey) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Whalley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Whalley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Surrey Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (73%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Whalley rentals (27%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 229 condos for sale in Whalley. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 73 houses for sale in Whalley too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Bolivar Heights real estate or homes for sale in Cedar Hills. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Surrey housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Surrey real estate agent directory to start viewing some Surrey townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
surrey
whalley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.