Sullivan Station Houses, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 64
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. Sullivan Station

Sullivan Station Houses for Sale, Surrey

With 1533 houses for sale in Surrey and 64 Sullivan Station houses for sale, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Surrey) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Sullivan Station MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Sullivan Station, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Sullivan Station rentals (13%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Sullivan Station. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 87 Sullivan Station townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Cloverdale BC real estate or homes for sale in Newton. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Surrey real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Surrey real estate agents to start touring some Surrey houses today!

surrey
sullivan-station
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.