Port Kells Townhouses, Surrey

Reset Filters

Port Kells Townhouses for Sale, Surrey

With 799 total listed townhouses (Surrey) and on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Surrey are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Port Kells MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Port Kells, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Port Kells rentals (14%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Port Kells. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Fraser Heights real estate or homes for sale in Fleetwood Tynehead. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Surrey real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Surrey real estate agent directory to start visiting some Surrey townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
surrey
port-kells
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.