King George Corridor Townhouses, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 59
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. King George Corridor

King George Corridor Townhouses for Sale, Surrey

With 872 Surrey townhouses and 59 King George Corridor townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Surrey MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the King George Corridor MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in King George Corridor, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Surrey Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in King George Corridor rentals (16%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 63 condos for sale in King George Corridor. Want more square footage? There are currently 67 houses for sale in King George Corridor too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Sunnyside Park Surrey real estate or homes for sale in Grandview Surrey. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Surrey average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Surrey REALTORS® to start viewing some Surrey townhouses today!

surrey
king-george-corridor
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.