King George Corridor Condos, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 67
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. King George Corridor

King George Corridor Condos for Sale, Surrey

With 723 condos for sale (Surrey) and 67 King George Corridor condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Surrey MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the King George Corridor MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in King George Corridor, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Surrey Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in King George Corridor rentals (16%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 51 King George Corridor townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 73 houses for sale in King George Corridor too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Sunnyside Park Surrey real estate or homes for sale in Grandview Surrey. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Surrey housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Surrey REALTORS® to start viewing some Surrey condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
surrey
king-george-corridor
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.