Fleetwood Tynehead Townhouses, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 70
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. Fleetwood Tynehead

Fleetwood Tynehead Townhouses for Sale, Surrey

With 770 townhouses for sale in Surrey and 70 Fleetwood Tynehead townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Surrey) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Fleetwood Tynehead MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Fleetwood Tynehead, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Fleetwood Tynehead rentals (11%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 13 condos for sale in Fleetwood Tynehead. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 132 houses for sale in Fleetwood Tynehead too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Bear Creek Green Timbers real estate or homes for sale in Guildford. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Surrey real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Surrey real estate agents to start touring some Surrey townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
surrey
fleetwood-tynehead
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.