Legacy Park Townhouses, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters

Legacy Park Townhouses for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 5 townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove and listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Spruce Grove) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Legacy Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Legacy Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Legacy Park rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Legacy Park. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some McLaughlin real estate or homes for sale in Spruce Ridge. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Spruce Grove housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Spruce Grove real estate agents to start viewing some Spruce Grove townhouses today!

spruce-grove
legacy-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.