Legacy Park Houses, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $349,900 to $410,000
  • $379,950 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Spruce Grove
  4. Legacy Park

Legacy Park Houses for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 222 houses for sale in Spruce Grove and 2 Legacy Park houses on the market, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Spruce Grove MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Legacy Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Legacy Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Legacy Park rentals (13%).

If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some McLaughlin real estate or homes for sale in Spruce Ridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Spruce Grove housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Spruce Grove REALTORS® to start visiting some Spruce Grove houses today!

spruce-grove
legacy-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.