Spruce Grove Houses

167 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 167

Spruce Grove Houses for Sale

With 177 Spruce Grove houses listed, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Spruce Grove) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Spruce Grove MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Spruce Grove, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Spruce Grove Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (81%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Spruce Grove rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 26 condos for sale in Spruce Grove. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 81 Spruce Grove townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore the Edmonton MLS® system, some Stony Plain real estate, or homes for sale in Devon. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Spruce Grove housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Spruce Grove real estate agents to start viewing some Spruce Grove houses today!

spruce-grove
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.