Clarkdale Meadows Townhouses, Sherwood Park

Reset Filters

Clarkdale Meadows Townhouses for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 51 townhomes for sale in Sherwood Park and listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Sherwood Park real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Clarkdale Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Clarkdale Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (95%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Clarkdale Meadows rentals (5%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Clarkdale Meadows. Considering more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Clarkdale Meadows too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Summerwood real estate or homes for sale in Davidson Creek. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Sherwood Park housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Sherwood Park real estate brokers to start viewing some Sherwood Park townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.