South Richvale Townhouses, Richmond Hill

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Richmond Hill
  4. South Richvale

South Richvale Townhouses for Sale, Richmond Hill

With 98 townhouses for sale in Richmond Hill and 5 South Richvale townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Richmond Hill by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Richmond Hill are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the South Richvale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in South Richvale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Richmond Hill Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in South Richvale rentals (9%). If you're looking for South Richvale apartments for rent or South Richvale house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Richmond Hill), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in South Richvale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 58 houses for sale in South Richvale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Langstaff real estate or homes for sale in North Richvale. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond Hill housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Richmond Hill real estate agent directory to start viewing some Richmond Hill townhouses today!

richmond-hill
south-richvale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.