Richmond Hill Houses

636 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 636

Richmond Hill Houses for Sale

With 649 Richmond Hill houses listed, pinpointing the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Richmond Hill by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Richmond Hill) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Richmond Hill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Richmond Hill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Richmond Hill Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Richmond Hill rentals (14%). If you're looking for Richmond Hill apartments for rent or Richmond Hill house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 166 condos for sale in Richmond Hill. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 181 Richmond Hill townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore the Toronto MLS® system, some Vaughan real estate, or homes for sale in Markham. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Richmond Hill housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Richmond Hill real estate agents to start viewing some Richmond Hill houses today!

richmond-hill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.