Coronation Park Houses, Regina

Reset Filters
  • 19 Homes for Sale

  • $210,000 to $384,900
  • $285,363 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 19 of 19
  1. Canada
  2. SK
  3. Regina
  4. Coronation Park

Coronation Park Houses for Sale, Regina

With 1263 houses for sale in Regina and 23 Coronation Park houses on the market, discovering the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Regina by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Regina real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Coronation Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Coronation Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (55%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Coronation Park rentals (45%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Coronation Park. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 2 Coronation Park townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse. Get in touch with one of our Regina real estate brokers to start visiting some Regina houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
The Association of Regina REALTORS® Inc. (ARR) IDX listings are displayed in accordance with ARR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Association of Regina REALTORS® Inc. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.