Regina Houses

982 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 982

Regina Houses for Sale

With 984 Regina houses listed, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Regina by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Regina) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Regina MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Regina, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (69%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Regina rentals (31%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 206 condos for sale in Regina. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 231 Regina townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Grand Coulee MLS® system, some Moose Jaw real estate, or homes for sale in Weyburn. Get in touch with one of the Realtors in our Regina real estate agent directory to start viewing some Regina houses today!

regina
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.