Oriole Park Houses, Red Deer

1 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1

Oriole Park Houses for Sale, Red Deer

With 362 houses for sale in Red Deer and 1 Oriole Park houses listed, finding the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Red Deer by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Red Deer) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Oriole Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Oriole Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (73%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Oriole Park rentals (27%).

Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Red Deer real estate agent directory to start viewing some Red Deer houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Should you buy a fixer-upper?

Sources say bingeing a home renovation show and loving DIY Pinterest projects aren't the only two factors that determine whether a fixer-upper is right for you! Crazy right'

Should you buy a fixer-upper?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.