Red Deer Houses

306 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 306

Red Deer Houses for Sale

With 307 Red Deer houses for sale, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Red Deer by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Red Deer) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Red Deer MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Red Deer, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Red Deer Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (67%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Red Deer rentals (33%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 91 condos for sale in Red Deer. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 136 Red Deer townhouses for sale too. Get in touch with one of our Red Deer real estate agents to start touring some Red Deer houses today!

red-deer
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.