Red Deer Townhouses

135 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 135

Red Deer Townhouses for Sale

With 142 Red Deer townhouses on the market, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Red Deer by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Red Deer) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Red Deer MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Red Deer, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Red Deer Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (67%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Red Deer rentals (33%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 92 condos for sale in Red Deer. Want something more substantial? There are currently 321 houses for sale in Red Deer too. Call or email one of our Red Deer real estate agents to start visiting some Red Deer townhouses today!

red-deer
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.