West Meadows Houses, Pitt Meadows

Reset Filters
  • 4 Homes for Sale

  • $1,780,000 to $4,588,000
  • $3,114,200 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Pitt Meadows
  4. West Meadows

West Meadows Houses for Sale, Pitt Meadows

With 41 houses for sale in Pitt Meadows and 4 West Meadows houses for sale, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Pitt Meadows by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Pitt Meadows MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the West Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in West Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in West Meadows rentals (20%).

If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Central Meadows real estate or homes for sale in Mid Meadows. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Pitt Meadows real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Pitt Meadows REALTORS® to start touring some Pitt Meadows houses today!

pitt-meadows
west-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.