Pitt Meadows Houses

23 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 23 of 23

Pitt Meadows Houses for Sale

With 23 Pitt Meadows houses listed, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Pitt Meadows by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Pitt Meadows) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Pitt Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Pitt Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Pitt Meadows Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (78%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Pitt Meadows rentals (22%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Pitt Meadows. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 11 Pitt Meadows townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Vancouver MLS® system, some Maple Ridge real estate, or homes for sale in Port Coquitlam. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Pitt Meadows housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pitt Meadows real estate agents to start viewing some Pitt Meadows houses today!

pitt-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.