Mid Meadows Houses, Pitt Meadows

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Pitt Meadows
  4. Mid Meadows

Mid Meadows Houses for Sale, Pitt Meadows

With 41 houses in Pitt Meadows for sale and 3 Mid Meadows houses listed, finding the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Pitt Meadows by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Pitt Meadows MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Mid Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Mid Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Mid Meadows rentals (20%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 17 condos for sale in Mid Meadows. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 7 Mid Meadows townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Meadows real estate or homes for sale in North Meadows PI. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Pitt Meadows average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Pitt Meadows REALTORS® to start viewing some Pitt Meadows houses today!

pitt-meadows
mid-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.