West Shore Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. West Shore

West Shore Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 41 townhouses for sale in Pickering and 8 West Shore townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Pickering MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the West Shore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in West Shore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Pickering Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (94%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in West Shore rentals (6%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in West Shore. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Woodlands real estate or homes for sale in Dunbarton. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pickering REALTORS® to start touring some Pickering townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
pickering
west-shore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.