Rosebank Houses, Pickering

Reset Filters
  • 12 Homes for Sale

  • $780,000 to $2,688,000
  • $1,428,708 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Rosebank

Rosebank Houses for Sale, Pickering

With 113 Pickering houses on the market and 12 Rosebank houses listed, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Pickering real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rosebank MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Rosebank, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Pickering Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (94%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rosebank rentals (6%).

If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some West Shore real estate or homes for sale in Rougemount. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Pickering housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pickering real estate brokers to start viewing some Pickering houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.