Dunbarton Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters

Dunbarton Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 30 townhouses for sale in Pickering and for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Pickering) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dunbarton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Dunbarton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Pickering Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Dunbarton rentals (7%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Dunbarton. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Amberlea real estate or homes for sale in Liverpool. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Pickering real estate agent directory to start touring some Pickering townhouses today!

pickering
dunbarton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.