St Claire Gardens Townhouses, Ottawa

Reset Filters

St Claire Gardens Townhouses for Sale, Ottawa

With 218 total listed townhouses (Ottawa) and listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Ottawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Ottawa MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the St. Claire Gardens MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in St. Claire Gardens, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (69%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in St. Claire Gardens rentals (31%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 3 houses for sale in St. Claire Gardens. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some St Claire Gardens real estate or homes for sale in Cityview. Contact one of our Ottawa REALTORS® to start viewing some Ottawa townhouses today!

ottawa
st-claire-gardens
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.