Ottawa Houses

936 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 — 24 of 936

Ottawa Houses for Sale

With 952 Ottawa houses on the market, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Ottawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Ottawa are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Ottawa MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Ottawa, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Ottawa Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (67%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Ottawa rentals (33%). If you're looking for Ottawa apartments for rent or Ottawa house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 452 condos for sale in Ottawa. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 495 Ottawa townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse homes for sale in Clarence Rockland, some Russell real estate, or homes for sale in Woodlawn. Contact one of the agents in our Ottawa real estate agent directory to start visiting some Ottawa houses today!

ottawa
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.