Ottawa Townhouses

233 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 233

Ottawa Townhouses for Sale

With 235 Ottawa townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Ottawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Ottawa MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Ottawa MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Ottawa, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Ottawa Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (67%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Ottawa rentals (33%). If you're looking for Ottawa apartments for rent or Ottawa house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 318 condos for sale in Ottawa. Considering more square footage? There are currently 571 houses for sale in Ottawa too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse homes for sale in Clarence Rockland, some Russell real estate, or homes for sale in Rockland. Get in touch with one of our Ottawa REALTORS® to start viewing some Ottawa townhouses today!

ottawa
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.