Beacon Hill North Townhouses, Ottawa

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $234,900 to $234,900
  • $234,900 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ottawa
  4. Beacon Hill North

Beacon Hill North Townhouses for Sale, Ottawa

With 346 total listed townhouses (Ottawa) and 1 Beacon Hill North townhouses on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Ottawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Ottawa real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Beacon Hill North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Beacon Hill North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (79%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Beacon Hill North rentals (21%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Beacon Hill North. Want something more substantial? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Beacon Hill North too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Beaconwood real estate or homes for sale in Rothwell Heights. Contact one of our Ottawa real estate brokers to start visiting some Ottawa townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
ottawa
beacon-hill-north
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.