Beacon Hill North Houses, Ottawa

Reset Filters
  • 6 Homes for Sale

  • $319,900 to $849,900
  • $631,467 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ottawa
  4. Beacon Hill North

Beacon Hill North Houses for Sale, Ottawa

With 1056 Ottawa houses for sale and 9 Beacon Hill North houses for sale, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Ottawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Ottawa real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Beacon Hill North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Beacon Hill North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (79%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Beacon Hill North rentals (21%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Beacon Hill North. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 1 Beacon Hill North townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Beaconwood real estate or homes for sale in Rothwell Heights. Call or email one of our Ottawa real estate brokers to start touring some Ottawa houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
ottawa
beacon-hill-north
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.