Woodhaven Condos, Okotoks

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $159,900 to $222,900
  • $189,233 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Okotoks
  4. Woodhaven

Woodhaven Condos for Sale, Okotoks

With 21 condos for sale (Okotoks) and 3 Woodhaven condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Okotoks by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Okotoks are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Woodhaven MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Woodhaven, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Woodhaven rentals (12%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Woodhaven. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Okotoks housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Okotoks real estate agent directory to start viewing some Okotoks condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
okotoks
woodhaven
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.