Okotoks Houses

146 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 146

Okotoks Houses for Sale

With 152 Okotoks houses listed, finding the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Okotoks by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Okotoks real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Okotoks MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Okotoks, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Okotoks Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Okotoks rentals (13%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Okotoks. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 30 Okotoks townhouses for sale too. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Okotoks housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Okotoks real estate brokers to start viewing some Okotoks houses today!

okotoks
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.