Okotoks Condos

12 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12

Okotoks Condos for Sale

With 12 Okotoks condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Okotoks by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Okotoks) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Okotoks MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Okotoks, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Okotoks Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Okotoks rentals (13%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 30 Okotoks townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 152 houses for sale in Okotoks too. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Okotoks housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Okotoks real estate agents to start viewing some Okotoks condos today!

okotoks
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.