West Oak Trails Condos, Oakville

7 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7

West Oak Trails Condos for Sale, Oakville

With 179 Oakville condos and 7 West Oak Trails condos for sale, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Oakville MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the West Oak Trails MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in West Oak Trails, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Oakville Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in West Oak Trails rentals (8%). If you're looking for West Oak Trails apartments for rent or West Oak Trails house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Oakville), we've got you covered.

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 54 West Oak Trails townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 67 houses for sale in West Oak Trails too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some WM Westmount real estate or homes for sale in WT West Oak Trails. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oakville real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oakville REALTORS® to start touring some Oakville condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
oakville
west-oak-trails
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.