Oakville Condos

138 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 138

Oakville Condos for Sale

With 140 Oakville condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Oakville) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Oakville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Oakville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Oakville Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (84%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Oakville rentals (16%). If you're looking for Oakville apartments for rent or Oakville house rentals, we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 280 Oakville townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 656 houses for sale in Oakville too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore the Toronto MLS® system, some Mississauga real estate, or homes for sale in Burlington. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oakville average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oakville real estate agents to start visiting some Oakville condos today!

oakville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.