Rural Oakville Townhouses, Oakville

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 36
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oakville
  4. Rural Oakville

Rural Oakville Townhouses for Sale, Oakville

With 134 townhomes for sale in Oakville and 49 Rural Oakville townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Oakville) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rural Oakville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Rural Oakville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Rural Oakville rentals (9%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Rural Oakville. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 52 houses for sale in Rural Oakville too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some GO Glenorchy real estate or homes for sale in River Oaks. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Oakville housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Oakville real estate agent directory to start visiting some Oakville townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
oakville
rural-oakville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.