Old Oakville Condos, Oakville

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 40
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oakville
  4. Old Oakville

Old Oakville Condos for Sale, Oakville

With 134 total condos (Oakville) and 40 Old Oakville condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Oakville) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Old Oakville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Old Oakville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (66%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Old Oakville rentals (34%). If you're looking for Old Oakville apartments for rent or Old Oakville house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Oakville), we've got you covered.

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 5 Old Oakville townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 69 houses for sale in Old Oakville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some OO Old Oakville real estate or homes for sale in CO Central. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oakville average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oakville real estate agents to start viewing some Oakville condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
oakville
old-oakville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.