Glen Abbey Houses, Oakville

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oakville
  4. Glen Abbey

Glen Abbey Houses for Sale, Oakville

With 504 Oakville houses for sale and 14 Glen Abbey houses on the market, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Oakville MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Glen Abbey MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Glen Abbey, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Oakville Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Glen Abbey rentals (11%). If you're looking for Glen Abbey apartments for rent or Glen Abbey house rentals, or just want to browse Oakville rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in Glen Abbey. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 1 Glen Abbey townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some GA Glen Abbey real estate or homes for sale in West Oak Trails. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Oakville real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oakville REALTORS® to start visiting some Oakville houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.