Indian River Townhouses, North Vancouver

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $869,000 to $918,500
  • $893,750 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. North Vancouver
  4. Indian River

Indian River Townhouses for Sale, North Vancouver

With 109 townhouses for sale in North Vancouver and 3 Indian River townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (North Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Indian River MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Indian River, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Indian River rentals (12%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Indian River. Want something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Indian River too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Indian Arm real estate or homes for sale in Roche Point. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? North Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our North Vancouver real estate agents to start viewing some North Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
north-vancouver
indian-river
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.