North Vancouver Houses

326 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 326

North Vancouver Houses for Sale

With 326 North Vancouver houses for sale, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (North Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the North Vancouver MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in North Vancouver, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The North Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (81%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in North Vancouver rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 172 condos for sale in North Vancouver. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 75 North Vancouver townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at homes for sale in Vancouver, some West Vancouver real estate, or homes for sale in Burnaby. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? North Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the Realtors in our North Vancouver real estate agent directory to start touring some North Vancouver houses today!

north-vancouver
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.