Indian River Condos, North Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. North Vancouver
  4. Indian River

Indian River Condos for Sale, North Vancouver

With 210 condos for sale in North Vancouver and 1 Indian River condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's North Vancouver MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Indian River MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Indian River, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Indian River rentals (12%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Indian River townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Indian River too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Indian Arm real estate or homes for sale in Roche Point. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? North Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our North Vancouver REALTORS® to start viewing some North Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
north-vancouver
indian-river
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.