Central Lonsdale Townhouses, North Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 19 of 19
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. North Vancouver
  4. Central Lonsdale

Central Lonsdale Townhouses for Sale, North Vancouver

With 115 townhouses for sale in North Vancouver and 19 Central Lonsdale townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's North Vancouver real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Central Lonsdale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Central Lonsdale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The North Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (70%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Central Lonsdale rentals (30%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 38 condos for sale in Central Lonsdale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Central Lonsdale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Lower Lonsdale real estate or homes for sale in Indian Arm. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? North Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our North Vancouver real estate brokers to start visiting some North Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
north-vancouver
central-lonsdale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.