Central Lonsdale Condos, North Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 68
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. North Vancouver
  4. Central Lonsdale

Central Lonsdale Condos for Sale, North Vancouver

With 293 condos for sale (North Vancouver) and 69 Central Lonsdale condos for sale, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (North Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Central Lonsdale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Central Lonsdale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The North Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (70%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Central Lonsdale rentals (30%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 33 Central Lonsdale townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Central Lonsdale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Lower Lonsdale real estate or homes for sale in Indian Arm. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? North Vancouver real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our North Vancouver real estate agents to start touring some North Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.